● Rather than telling someone what to do (and have them do it begrudgingly), this question motivates the person to take action
● Use this question whenever you’re faced with a challenge to motivate a coworker, a spouse, a child, or a client
● If used properly, you’ll discover what truly motivates people to take action when using this question
Money Rules: Here are 4 habits on money that we live by:
● Take It Away
● Give Gifts
● Pay Yourself First
● Apply the 2-week Rule
My wife (Megan) and I chat about
● How to encourage a partner who doesn’t support your change
● Am I crazy for pursuing an exhibitionist lifestyle?
● My one star review on iTunes and how to deal with haters
Story of when I was influenced by others
Who are you trying to mimic?
Is it realistic change or impossible and unsatisfying?
Are your goals someone else’s?
What is it that you truly desire?
Focus on ONE thing, others will come from it.
Today’s episode is a rude awakening for me. I hate to share it with you, because it’s embarrassing, but I know that if you apply this lesson, you’ll save yourself time, money, and a lot of heartache.
● Why it’s better to START now, then later
● How to overcome your fear of starting your CHANGE
● Plus I try Periscope for the first time
Today I share a story from the book The Go-Getter and lessons that will make or break your ability to form a habit.
Today’s episode may tap into your deep-rooted beliefs about life. I chat with Nick Loper of Side Hustle Nation about a book that changed how he thought about life and business.
● How to determine your net worth and increase it
● The secret traits every stratospherically-successful person has
● How to apply the principle of giving into your everyday life.
I struggle with giving up my ideas. I feel like a failure if I do.
Today, my wife (Megan) and I discuss the struggles of doing a daily podcast, pushing myself too hard, and the effects on my family. And lastly, I share what you can do to discover if you’re pushing yourself too hard and what to do about it.
We talk about what has been my greatest struggle in pursuing this show and my goals. We chat how we can refill our buckets.
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ryan Eller Live Your List
9 Things Successful People Do Differently by Heidi Grant Halvorson
Follow me on Twitter: @itsalexbarker
Rate and Review the Show (send me an email and I’ll send you a book of your choice!)
Subscribe on iTunes
Join our Newsletter
Music provided by the generous and awesome Odesza